Sunday, May 17, 2020

Quarantine my guy

Wow, I do not know how the fuck I slept on all the comments and shit I would get on this damn blog. I somehow always thought that my random perception blog was the bread winner back in the day when me and a couple of chaps were fucking over adsense and any other ad company we could. I wonder what happened to all of you guys. I wish we could get together again and catch up somehow.

Anyways, things have been going smoothly so far during this shitty quarantine thing and I've been pretty emotionally stable as well. The worst thing about my life right now is the fucking boredom being stuck in this damn house all day. I want to pull my hair out yadadamean??

Who thinks that this Corona virus scare is all planned out by some higher force? I made the mistake of reading 'The Stand', a Stephen King novel about the events surrounding a bio weapons release. The bioweapon is essentially this super deadly and contagious flu like virus that is constantly mutating so there could never be a vaccine. The symptoms for the virus are similar to the flu and eventually ramp up to the point where the person drowns in their own mucus. Its quite scary reading this story while seemingly the exact same thing happens real time in my reality. Fuck, things are scary out here in the world. But all I can think about is bitches, live music, and drugs. All three of those things I am living without currently. Life is ok though. I dig sobriety most the time.

say high to me bby. I miss you all. bye bye sluts n studs.

No comments:

Post a Comment