Saturday, November 24, 2018

I thought we could be important to each other

I am circling around ready to be doa. You play the perpetual victim, while I am the forever villain. I now realize that maintaining a feeling of attachment to you was a life crippling mistake. The idea of you is all I ever really had. I never had you. If I dissect you as a person there is not much substanc, If you listened to different music I probably wouldn't care much about losing you.

Everything that involves us now involves your censors. Each excuse flooding out your bullshit mouth,"What am I gonna tell James? You texted me too much, what does that look like? I think you have a problem! Why would you talk about the past? James!" I've told you many times that you're important to me. I miss spending time with you, you ignore me (phone, text, dm, FaceTime), at this point I am making excuses as to why I care about you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment